#MonsterComp – What is it?!
#MonsterComp is a unique national on-line competition run by Monster Media Management every other month, which gives an online showcase for great design or photography. The competition is free to enter; companies, individuals or students should send in their most creative image/ photo/ design by the stated deadlines (see below) to be considered by our panel of judges.
The winner will receive an A2 professional print of the winning image. Plus, the winning image (including the text ‘#MonsterComp winner’ and the winner’s twitter hashtag details) will be uploaded to the Monster Media Management twitter profile header (main image at top) for at least 2 weeks. The image (including the text above) will also be included on Monster Media Management’s Facebook timeline and added to the news section of this website. It’s really easy to send in your competition entry and potentially get one step closer to becoming a winner of our national on-line competition.
(Don’t forget to read the competition details below, too)
|Entries open from:||Deadline for entries:||Winner notified:||Winning entry displayed:|
|Comp#1: 1/4/16||13/4/16||By end April||From beginning May|
|Comp#2: 1/6/16||15/6/16||By end June||From beginning July|
|Comp32: 1/8/16||17/8/16||By end August||From beginning September|
- #MonsterComp is run by Monster Media Management Ltd, 262 Ringwood Road, #Poole BH14 0RS. Company number 7395096.
- Monster Media Management’s twitter link is https://twitter.com/monstermediauk: and its account name is @monstermediauk
- To enter, send your image/ photo/ design to Monster Media Management’s Twitter profile (either via tweet to @monstermediauk including the hasthtag #MonsterComp or via the https://twitter.com/monstermediauk direct message facility)
- Entry images should include the hashtag #MonsterComp and the entrant’s twitter name if possible.
- The winner will be notified publicly by twitter and the winning image will then be uploaded onto the Monster Media Management twitter profile header (main image at top) for at least 2 weeks. The following text will be added if not already included: #MonsterComp @[twitter name of entrant]
- Ideally entry images should be 1500px by 500px so that they display correctly in Monster Media Management’s Twitter Profile Header
- Competition entries are open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to up to 5 entries per person/ company please per competition timeframe.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winning entry will be displayed for the 2 weeks of the specified timeframe.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media.
- Monster Media Management is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Monster Media Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In consideration of Monster Media Management agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Monster Media Management (and third parties authorised by Monster Media Management) may make any and all Entries available on their website and social media, in relation to the competition. The winning entry will include the hashtag #MonsterComp and will display the entrant’s twitter name. Monster Media Management will not use any entry image for anything other than #MonsterComp (unless prior permission is gained by the image owner).
- Monster Media Management does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Monster Media Management may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you/ your company. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Monster Media Management reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Monster Media Management reserves the right to use the names/ company names and twitter addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.